– with you through the journey…
Accelerator to human change. This is what best describes how I feel about being a professional life coach.
For me coaching is about supporting people to change any aspects of their lives. To help them get unstuck, start acting, being bold and learn about themselves and consequently about the people and their relationships around. I believe that everybody has the potential to grow, as well as the best answer to his own questions. My role is to be the catalyst to get them on the road they define and keep them progressing towards what they envisaged to achieve.
What you can expect from me:
– My values are – Integrity – Self Discovery – Intensity – Laughter – Respect – Fairness – Excellence
– My style is calm and empathetic but challenging when needed.
– My clients often tell me they leave their sessions feeling really inspired and motivated.
– I believe in your ability to change, to improve and to progressI work with individuals, who want to make a change, and are open for learning and self discovery
– I work with individuals, who want to make a change, and are open for learning and self discovery
– I support you to set motivating goals and define the way to get there through a continuous dialogue
– During the coaching process we use challenging questions, listen actively, address limiting beliefs and assumptions. I also apply coaching tools, recommend exercises, support clients to define action plans and check my clients’ commitment to progress.
– I comply with the ethical rules of The Coaching Academy