For a free 30 minute non-binding consultation
COACHING FOR ME?
If you are reading this then CONGRATULATIONS – you have taken the first step in changing your life. You know that there are changes you want to make to your life: changes that will make you feel fulfilled, productive, positive, enthusiastic. Well, now is the time to take action. Why not make a start to discover whether you’re ready for life coaching:
• Have you have been in your job too long, feel you need a change but don’t know what to do?
• Do you feel that you are at a crossroads and are not sure which way to turn?
• Are you a middle manager and preparing for a big career step up to senior management?
• Do you have a new job and want to get a head start in the first 90 days?
• Does your “to-do” list keep getting longer?
• Are you an entrepreneur and need to branch out of corporate life?
• Are you planning to re-enter the job market after maternity leave?
• Do you feel there is something missing from your life?
• Does your life feel out of control?
• Are you planning to move, or have moved, and thinking about new opportunities?
• Have you have completed your studies and are trying finding a way to use your knowledge (job, own business)?
• Would you like to take time to understand your main drivers, motivations and values?
• Would you like to address some of your beliefs or assumptions which are holding you back from progressing?
• Would you like to improve your self-confidence?
• Do you find it hard to make decisions?
• Would you like to understand the dynamics between you and your team/boss/colleagues?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions above and you are interested how you could address it through coaching
call me now for a free 30 minute non-binding evaluation.
According to my clients I am compassionate, professional and build great rapport while constructively challenge them to achieve significant changes in their lives. They also appreciate how I support them to raise self awareness, increase self confidence and keep them motivated. I am curious and passionate about supporting people. I enjoy listening actively to my clients.
I am a successful business leader and personal performance coach. A trained economist with an MBA and a Coaching diploma (Distinction) who is passionate about accelerating human change, personal and team development and support determined people and businesses to follow their dreams.
According to my clients and colleagues I am a compassionate, constructively challenging person with a good sense of humor.More about me
GET IN TOUCH
A complimentary meeting provides the opportunity to discuss your goals, and see how we can work together.
I understand how busy life can be so I’m happy to work together to fit within your schedule.
Your privacy is very important to us therefore a confidentiality agreement is always signed at the outset.